Administrative managers must be adept multitaskers and strong organizers.
An administrative manager, also known as an administrative services manager or business office manager, oversees an organization’s administrative operations. An administrative manager may be the sole person providing administrative support, or he or she may supervise the company’s receptionists, administrative assistants and other office personnel.
- Must have the responsibility for the office budget and the maintenance schedules for supplies, equipment and technological systems
- Capable of handling general business questions along with handling human resources duties such as employee orientation, contracts and payroll issues depending on the size and nature of the company,
- Must be able to manage different personalities and handle shifting priorities while maintaining a calm, professional demeanor since daily duties can be varied and unpredictable
- Must be highly organized multitaskers who are comfortable managing others, providing feedback, motivating the administrative support team and resolving office conflicts
- Supports operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems.
- Capable of managing and administering overall budget related matters in timely systematic approach such as appealing for budget in advance without any unsolicited delays at departmental level
- Competent in supervising and keeping track of other departmental matters as well as counseling whenever it is required
- Experienced in maintaining and conserving office assets yet capable of computing data entries both manually and with the aids of software
- Capable of resolving any unsolicited problems professionally as well as ameliorate arising problems with aid of Law
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Qualification level of a degree holder in Business Management/ Business Administration or equivalent
- Age not more than (45)
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in administrative field
- Excellent command of English (4 skills) – (Relevant Certificate Required)
- Proficient in MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet, Myanmar and English Typing
- Able to work under pressures and challenging situations
- Able to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business
- Have good presentation skills
- Able to work overtimes if required
- Communicate effectively in the business environment
- Integrate skills from a number of disciplines, including accounting, economics, law and management
- Exercise critical-thinking methods to identify and solve problems
- Administrative management requires professionals with financial,
- organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Good presentation skills
- Good analytical skills
- Public Speaking
- Closing Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Market Knowledge
- Tracking Budget Expenses,
- Staffing, Quality Management,
- Managing Processes,
- Organization, Coaching, Communication Processes,
- Disciplining Employees,
- Motivating Others,
- Promoting Process Improvement,
- Reporting Skills
- Salary; USD (600) (Equivalent Kyats) or DEPENDENT ON APPLICANT'S QUALIFICATIONS
- Job Type: Full Time,
- Contract Type: 2 years
- Benefits: Variable Bonuses ( Performance, Allowances and etc.)
- Location: Central Tower (Kyauktada Township, Yangon)
- Working hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Monday through Saturday except Saturday which is 9am to 3.30pm,
How to Apply?
Interested persons should submit CV with application letter with original hand writing, passport size color (2) photo (within three months taken), copies of NRC Card, Labour registration card, Graduation certificate. Clearance certificate from respective ward & police Station, working experience and other relevant certificate together with supporting documents, expected salary, contact phone number to No.(79/81), Room #904, Central Tower, Corner of Anawrahta Road & 39th Street, Kyauktada Township, Yangon by personally (or) please email a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to email@example.com Please do specify application post (or) use apply form.
No. (79/81), Room #904, Central Tower, Corner of Anawrahta Road & 39th Street, kyauktada Tsp, Yangon, Myanmar.
Tel : 95-1-374980, 374981, 374982
Fax : 95-1-379617