- Planning, management and co-ordination of Managing Director’s schedule, meetings and travel with timely arrangement and notifications
- Assists to prepare and write agendas and minute of meetings
- Assists to draft letters, prepare correspondence and reports etc.
- Filing of confidential and level management documents
- Handles discreet and confidential information, figures and other information
- Travel management including visa applications and hotel accommodations
- Provide comprehensive and proactive secretarial support
- Assist in other ad hoc duties
- Require to attend meetings with Managing Director
- Capable of handling and overseeing any problems emerged from the company instead of the MD
- Competent in resolving any arsing external cases instead of MD.
- Minimum a Degree holder in Business Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- Diploma and/or Certificate in Secretarial course or equivalent is added advantage
- Minimum five (5) years working experience in relevant field
- Able to handle high levels of confidentiality
- Excellent letter writing skills
- Proficient in MS office applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, etc.
- Proficient in English Language 4Skills is a Must
- Proficient in typing in both English and Burmese format accurately
- Bilingual in Chinese is added advantage
- Able to Travel both local and overseas independently
- Communication Skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Work and Time Management
- Mature, Proactive and Meticulous
- Positive, Friendly and Independent
If satisfied the above qualifications, the salary granted will be up to (550) USD
How to Apply?
Interested persons should submit CV with application letter with original hand writing, passport size color (2) photo (within three months taken), copies of NRC Card, Labour registration card, Graduation certificate. Clearance certificate from respective ward & police Station, working experience and other relevant certificate together with supporting documents, expected salary, contact phone number to No.(79/81), Room #904, Central Tower, Corner of Anawrahta Road & 39th Street, Kyauktada Township, Yangon by personally (or) please email a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org Please do specify application post (or) use apply form.
No. (79/81), Room #904, Central Tower, Corner of Anawrahta Road & 39th Street, kyauktada Tsp, Yangon, Myanmar.
Tel : 95-1-374980, 374981, 374982
Fax : 95-1-379617