A graphic designer is someone who creates visual concepts, by hand or by using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. They help to make an organization recognizable by selecting color, images, or logo designs that represent a particular idea or identity to be used in advertising and promotions.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
- developing design briefs that suit the client's purpose;
- thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
- using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
- working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies;
- proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print;
- commissioning illustrators and photographers;
- working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Age not more than (35)
- Qualification level of a minimum bachelor’s degree holder in graphic design or a related field
- Minimum five (5) years working experience in relevant field
- Proficient in utilizing of MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet and capable of typing both English and Myanmar as well as proficiency in the use of computer data-mining and spreadsheet programs
- passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair;
- a flexible approach when working in a team;
- excellent communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs with clients;
- good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues;
- time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time;
- accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs;
- being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs;
- effective networking skills to build contacts.
- Able to handle high levels of confidentiality
- Able to work under pressures and challenging situations
- Able to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business
- Communicate effectively in the business environment
- Excellent letter writing skills
- Proficient in English Language 4Skills is a Must
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence in your abilities
- Ability to divide your time between work and study
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills
- Salary:USD (300) (Equivalent Kyats) or DEPENDENT ON APPLICANT'S QUALIFICATION
- Job Type: Full Time,
- Contract Type: 2 years
- Benefits: Variable Bonuses ( Performance, Allowances and etc.)
- Location: Central Tower (Kyauktada Township, Yangon)
- Working hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Monday through Saturday except Saturday which is 9am to 3.30pm
How to Apply?
Interested persons should submit CV with application letter with original hand writing, passport size color (2) photo (within three months taken), copies of NRC Card, Labour registration card, Graduation certificate. Clearance certificate from respective ward & police Station, working experience and other relevant certificate together with supporting documents, expected salary, contact phone number to No.(79/81), Room #904, Central Tower, Corner of Anawrahta Road & 39th Street, Kyauktada Township, Yangon by personally (or) please email a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to email@example.com Please do specify application post (or) use apply form.
No. (79/81), Room #904, Central Tower, Corner of Anawrahta Road & 39th Street, kyauktada Tsp, Yangon, Myanmar.
Tel : 95-1-374980, 374981, 374982
Fax : 95-1-379617