- Conceptualize, visualize and execute marketing events and creative graphic designs
- Ability to handle social media platforms like FB, twitter, manage company website
- Create print design and the layout on all print and online mediums including flyers, magazines, booklets, EDMs, website, merchandize, etc.
- Ensure quality control of finished product and help to source and liaise with printing suppliers for best quotes
- Diploma in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or related fields
- Age under 30
- At least 3 years of Graphic Design related experience
- Proficient with Adobe CS5 like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver & Freehand or other design software
- Knowledge of Marketing is a must
- Preferably some experience in Web Design
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to take ownership of the job
- Ability to prioritize
- Proactive and meticulous
- Positive, Friendly and Independent
- A team player
How to Apply?
Interested persons should submit CV with application letter with original hand writing, passport size color (2) photo (within three months taken), copies of NRC Card, Labour registration card, Graduation certificate. Clearance certificate from respective ward & police Station, working experience and other relevant certificate together with supporting documents, expected salary, contact phone number to No.(79/81), Room #904, Central Tower, Corner of Anawrahta Road & 39th Street, Kyauktada Township, Yangon by personally (or) please email a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to email@example.com Please do specify application post (or) use apply form.
No. (79/81), Room #904, Central Tower, Corner of Anawrahta Road & 39th Street, kyauktada Tsp, Yangon, Myanmar.
Tel : 95-1-374980, 374981, 374982
Fax : 95-1-379617