Human resources managers plan, direct, and coordinate the administrative functions of an organization. They oversee the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of new staff; consult with top executives on strategic planning; and serve as a link between an organization's management and its employees.
- Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Implements and annually updates compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program and cash flow.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program, employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing; writes and places advertisements.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars. Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
- Qualification level of a Degree holder in Human Resource or equivalent.
- Age not more than (45)
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in the related field.
- Experience on the international level business is a must
- business awareness and management skills;
- organizational skills and the ability to understand detailed information;
- IT and numeracy skills, with strong IT skills required if managing/operating computerized payroll and benefits systems;
- interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels;
- ability to analyze, interpret and explain employment law;
- integrity and approachability, as managers and staff must feel able to discuss sensitive and confidential issues with you;
- curiosity and a willingness to challenge organizational culture where necessary;
- ability to compile and interpret statistical data and communicate it in a professional and understandable manner;
- influencing and negotiating skills to implement personnel policies;
- potential to handle a leadership role.
- Great Commend of English (4 skills) – (Relevant Certificate Required)
- Proficient in utilizing of MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet and capable of typing both English and Myanmar
- Experienced in recruiting skill personnel expeditiously when there is an urgent need for staff in a particular department.
- Hiring, Human Resources Management,
- Benefits Administration,
- Performance Management,
- Communication Processes,
- Compensation and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity,
- Classifying Employees,
- Employment Law,
- Laws Against Sexual Harassment,
- Good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Business awareness and commercial focus
- Leadership and strong management skills
- Technically competent
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Personally credible
- Salary: USD (1000) (Equivalent Kyats) or DEPENDENT ON APPLICANT'S QUALIFICATIONS
- Job Type: Full Time,
- Contract Type: 2 years
- Benefits: Variable Bonuses ( Performance, Allowances and etc.)
- Location: Central Tower (Kyauktada Township, Yangon)
- Working hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Monday through Saturday except Saturday which is 9am to 3.30pm,
How to Apply?
Interested persons should submit CV with application letter with original hand writing, passport size color (2) photo (within three months taken), copies of NRC Card, Labour registration card, Graduation certificate. Clearance certificate from respective ward & police Station, working experience and other relevant certificate together with supporting documents, expected salary, contact phone number to No.(79/81), Room #904, Central Tower, Corner of Anawrahta Road & 39th Street, Kyauktada Township, Yangon by personally (or) please email a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to email@example.com Please do specify application post (or) use apply form.
No. (79/81), Room #904, Central Tower, Corner of Anawrahta Road & 39th Street, kyauktada Tsp, Yangon, Myanmar.
Tel : 95-1-374980, 374981, 374982
Fax : 95-1-379617